- nagios-check_bacula11 Nagios plugin for Bacula
- 11.0.6 net-mgmt =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: dvl@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-02-24 03:07:24
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:22:42
- Commit Hash: 43ac3e2
- License: AGPLv3
- Bacula is a set of computer programs that permit you (or the system
administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of
computer data across a network of computers of different kinds.
In technical terms, it is a network Client/Server based backup program.
Bacula is relatively easy to use and efficient, while offering many
advanced storage management features that make it easy to find and
recover lost or damaged files. Due to its modular design, Bacula is
scalable from small single computer systems to systems consisting of
hundreds of computers located over a large network.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/nagios-check_bacula11/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install net-mgmt/nagios-check_bacula11
- pkg install nagios-check_bacula11
- PKGNAME: nagios-check_bacula11
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1655556731
SHA256 (bacula-11.0.6.tar.gz) = 0195a08bcd4f578ae4a9ce0d91f7f86731c634d56b810534722d721b2a9eecb7
SIZE (bacula-11.0.6.tar.gz) = 5986763
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: sysutils/bacula11-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Library dependencies:
- libbac.so : sysutils/bacula11-client
- liblzo2.so : archivers/lzo2
- libreadline.so.8 : devel/readline
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cpe libtool readline shebangfix ssl
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: