- bacula11-client Network backup solution (client)
- 11.0.6 sysutils =1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: dvl@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-02-24 03:07:24
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- People watching this port, also watch:: p5-Net-Domain-TLD, py39-pycparser, php74-ldap, p5-CPAN-Meta-YAML, xerces-c3
- License: AGPLv3
- Bacula is a set of computer programs that permit you (or the system
administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of
computer data across a network of computers of different kinds.
In technical terms, it is a network Client/Server based backup program.
Bacula is relatively easy to use and efficient, while offering many
advanced storage management features that make it easy to find and
recover lost or damaged files. Due to its modular design, Bacula is
scalable from small single computer systems to systems consisting of
hundreds of computers located over a large network.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/sysutils/bacula11-client/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install sysutils/bacula11-client
- pkg install bacula11-client
- PKGNAME: bacula11-client
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1655556731
SHA256 (bacula-11.0.6.tar.gz) = 0195a08bcd4f578ae4a9ce0d91f7f86731c634d56b810534722d721b2a9eecb7
SIZE (bacula-11.0.6.tar.gz) = 5986763
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: sysutils/bacula11-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- msgfmt : devel/gettext-tools
- Library dependencies:
- liblzo2.so : archivers/lzo2
- libreadline.so.8 : devel/readline
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for bacula11-client-11.0.6:
IPV6=on: IPv6 protocol support
NLS=on: Native Language Support
PYTHON=off: Python bindings or support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe libtool readline shebangfix ssl gettext
- For install:
Sample files are installed in /usr/local/etc/bacula:
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: sysutils/bacula11-server|
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
24 Feb 2021 02:33:02
Add Bacula 11.0.1
NOTE: New Catalog format in version 11.0 and greater
The upgrade process will require more or less twice the
size of the actual database.
While here, update Bacula 9 conflicts.