- pinentry-gnome GNOME version of the GnuPG password dialog
- 1.2.1 security =2 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: jhale@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-04-30 19:42:09
- Last Update: 2022-04-30 19:22:41
- Commit Hash: 6c2c407
- People watching this port, also watch:: libjxl, xclock, font-misc-meltho, gstreamer1-plugins-pango, font-bh-lucidatypewriter-100dpi
- License: GPLv2+
- This is a collection of simple PIN or passphrase entry dialogs which
utilize the Assuan protocol as described by the aegypten project.
- – – – –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/security/pinentry-gnome/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install security/pinentry-gnome
- pkg install pinentry-gnome
- PKGNAME: pinentry-gnome
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1662933240
SHA256 (pinentry-1.2.1.tar.bz2) = 457a185e5a85238fb945a955dc6352ab962dc8b48720b62fc9fa48c7540a4067
SIZE (pinentry-1.2.1.tar.bz2) = 547698
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: security/pinentry
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libassuan.so : security/libassuan
- libgpg-error.so : security/libgpg-error
- libgcr-base-3.so : security/gcr
- libsecret-1.so : security/libsecret
- libglib-2.0.so : devel/glib20
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- tar:bzip2 gmake iconv localbase ncurses pkgconfig gnome
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: security/pinentry|
30 Apr 2022 19:22:41
|Jason E. Hale (jhale)
security/pinentry-gnome3: De-version and rename
Due to the new GNOME versioning scheme, security/pinentry-gnome3 has
been renamed to security/pinentry-gnome and all references to
"GNOME 3" have been dropped in favor of just "GNOME". The binary itself
still installs as pinentry-gnome3 at this time, however.
Rename the option GNOME3 -> GNOME in security/pinentry.
Reported by: PauAmma <email@example.com>
Number of commits found: 1