- php72-openssl The openssl shared extension for php
- 7.2.34 security
=1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
This port expired on: 2020-12-31
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-11-16 10:49:07
- Last Update: 2020-12-31 12:44:40
- SVN Revision: 559731
- People watching this port, also watch:: openssl, rubygem-gitlab-sidekiq-fetcher, gitlab-ce, tt-rss
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: php72-openssl
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1602192494
SHA256 (php-7.2.34.tar.xz) = 409e11bc6a2c18707dfc44bc61c820ddfd81e17481470f3405ee7822d8379903
SIZE (php-7.2.34.tar.xz) = 12309432
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php72
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- phpize : lang/php72
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php72
- NOTE: dependencies for deleted ports are notoriously suspect
- This port is required by:
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cpe gnome tar:xz php:ext,noflavors ssl
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- port moved to security/php74-openssl on 2020-12-31
REASON: Has expired: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
- port moved here from security/php71-openssl on 2019-12-17
REASON: Has expired: upstream security support ended
- port moved here from security/php56-openssl on 2019-01-01
REASON: Has expired: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
- port moved here from security/php70-openssl on 2018-12-05
REASON: Has expired: Security Support ends on 3 Dec 2018
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php72|
|31 Dec 2020 12:44:40
Remove PHP 7.2 which expired today, use PHP 7.4 instead.
2020-12-31 ./net/php72-soap: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
2020-12-31 ./net/php72-sockets: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
2020-12-31 ./net/php72-xmlrpc: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
2020-12-31 ./net/php72-ldap: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
2020-12-31 ./textproc/php72-xmlwriter: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
2020-12-31 ./textproc/php72-pspell: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
2020-12-31 ./textproc/php72-enchant: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
2020-12-31 ./textproc/php72-wddx: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
2020-12-31 ./textproc/php72-xsl: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
2020-12-31 ./textproc/php72-dom: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
2020-12-31 ./textproc/php72-ctype: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
2020-12-31 ./textproc/php72-xml: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
2020-12-31 ./textproc/php72-simplexml: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|24 Jul 2018 08:44:32
PHP 7.1 and PHP 7.2: add TEST_TARGET to all extensions
This enables "make test" in every extension and eases
the test of changes to PHP.
I did ignore PHP 7.0 intentionally since it only receives
security updates and will EOL at the end of the year. Therefore
no great amount of work is expected for 7.0.
|25 Jun 2018 11:41:48
lang/php72: Update from 7.2.6 to 7.2.7
|26 Apr 2018 10:15:13
security/php72-openssl: fix build with libressl-devel
LibreSSL 2.7 brings out a number of incompatibilities.
The new patch allows PHP to compile against the new LibreSSL version.
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|16 Nov 2017 17:12:25
PHP 7.2: Remove bad repocopies.
Reported by: adamw
|16 Nov 2017 10:48:48
Add PHP 7.2 RC6
- mcrypt module was removed
- sodium module was added
- sybase_ct artifacts removed
Also many PECL ports will not work with this version
since some files got renamed.
Reviewed by: mat, ale, Rainer Duffner <email@example.com>
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D12980
Number of commits found: 6