- php74-ldap The ldap shared extension for php
- 7.4.33 net
=3 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: Upstream Security Support ends on 2022-11-28
This port expired on: 2022-11-29
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-09-20 12:21:31
- Last Update: 2022-12-25 19:36:42
- Commit Hash: 0d310d7
- People watching this port, also watch:: p5-Encode-Locale, bash-completion, p5-Algorithm-C3, p5-Net-HTTP
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: php74-ldap
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1667595170
SHA256 (php/php-7.4.33.tar.xz) = 924846abf93bc613815c55dd3f5809377813ac62a9ec4eb3778675b82a27b927
SIZE (php/php-7.4.33.tar.xz) = 10420144
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php74
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php74
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php74
- Library dependencies:
- libldap.so.2 : net/openldap26-client
- NOTE: dependencies for deleted ports are notoriously suspect
- This port is required by:
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 tar:xz cpe gnome pkgconfig php:ext,noflavors
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php74|
25 Dec 2022 19:36:42
|Muhammad Moinur Rahman (bofh)
*/*php74*: Sunset php 7.4
As per upstream php 7.4 has reached it's EOL on 2022-11-22. Remove php74
from the tree. Default version of php has already been switched to 8.1.
Approved by: portmgr (blanket infrastructure)
Sponsored by: Bounce Experts
16 Oct 2021 09:51:39
|Jimmy Olgeni (olgeni)
*: fix tab vs. space issues, and comments according to the guide.
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
20 Sep 2019 12:21:12
Welcome PHP 7.4 RC 1 in the ports-tree.
There are many greater changes including:
- New module ffi
- Remove interbase module
- Remove recode module
- Remove wddx module
- Many modules changes the build switches
- Many modules changes the config format, so patches needed to be recreated
Special thanks to tobik and ale for their support.
Reviewed by: tobik, ale, joneum
Sponsored by: PHP Update Service
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21349