- rankwidth Calculation of rank-width and rank-decompositions
- 0.9 math =1 0.9Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: thierry@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-03-31 18:35:55
- Last Update: 2021-11-25 21:40:11
- Commit Hash: 04b9da4
- People watching this port, also watch:: SparseBitSet, py38-cysignals, R-cran-eRm, python
- License: GPLv2
- rw calculates rank-width and rank-decompositions. It is based on ideas from
"Computing rank-width exactly" by Sang-il Oum, "Sopra una formula numerica" by
Ernesto Pascal, "Generation of a Vector from the Lexicographical Index" by B.P.
Buckles and M. Lybanon and "Fast additions on masked integers" by Michael D.
Adams and David S. Wise.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- For RUN/BUILD depends:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/math/rankwidth/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install math/rankwidth
- pkg install rankwidth
- PKGNAME: rankwidth
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1600113132
SHA256 (rw-0.9.tar.gz) = c1e03506fe25cdfcb428c051fc56b2d2affb5b06fba3f2ce756631466befb441
SIZE (rw-0.9.tar.gz) = 340385
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- autoconf>=2.69 : devel/autoconf
- automake>=1.16.1 : devel/automake
- libtoolize : devel/libtool
- Library dependencies:
- libigraph.so : math/igraph
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for rankwidth-0.9:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- autoreconf libtool localbase pkgconfig
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|25 Nov 2021 21:40:11
|Stefan Eßer (se)
*/*: Remove redundant '-*' from CONFLICTS definitions
The conflict checks compare the patterns first against the package
names without version (as reported by "pkg query "%n"), then - if
there was no match - agsinst the full package names including the
version (as reported by "pkg query "%n-%v").
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|14 Sep 2020 19:59:30
Upgrade to 0.9.
|01 Apr 2020 09:36:48
Resurrect rw, with PKGNAME=rankwidth, and set a conflict with sysutils/rw.
|31 Mar 2020 20:25:18
Remove math/rankwidth, PKGBASE collision with sysutils/rw
With hat: portmgr
|31 Mar 2020 17:25:31
Adding rankwidth / rw, a program to calculate rank-width and rank-
To be used by SageMath.
Number of commits found: 6