|non port: mail/mailman/files/pkg-deinstall.in
Number of commits found: 6
Sat, 17 Feb 2018
[ 12:45 mandree ]
Overhaul default hosts configuration.
- When no virtualhosts are defined, and the default localhost/localhost is
effective, the post-install script now adds DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST,
DEFAULT_URL_HOST, and add_virtualhost() lines to mm_cfg.py.
Add corresponding support to remove unchanged configurations to the
- While here, overhaul crontab configuration to only request a merge if the
crontab had been modified, and unify progress reports.
- Merge pkg-deinstall into pkg-install, to avoid duplication of code
that might be missed in later maintenance.
Reported by: Terry Kennedy
Wed, 7 Jan 2015
[ 00:12 mandree ]
Update rcfile and permission handling.
- Move directory permission handling into pkg-install, to work around
pkg/libarchive issues on 9.3.
- Handle some crucial directory permissions directly in pkg-install,
so that running check_perms becomes optional.
- Try a bit harder to preserve permissions on the archives/private dir.
- The rcfile now fixes directory permissions by default on start.
- You can now set mailman_fix_perms="NO" in the /etc/rc.conf* files,
to avoid running check_perms -f on start, or from pkg-install.
- Clean up pkg-plist.
- Bump PORTREVISION to 6.
Suggested by: bapt@, peter@
Sat, 27 Dec 2014
[ 01:19 mandree ]
The rcfile now runs bin/check_perms so users have a visual clue in case
they installed the package without running scripts (pkg install -I).
Clean up inconsistent image (=icon) installation. Reported by Alex Stangl.
Makefile: Shuffle things around to please portlint.
Makefile: Clean up muting: only mute RM, comments, MKDIR.
Makefile: Move postfix checks into pkg-install.
pkg-deinstall: drop workaround for traditional pkg_delete.
pkg-deinstall: less verbose mail list reporting.
pkg-deinstall: cleanups for last_mailman_version handling.
pkg-install: defeat "Re-run..." line from check_perms to avoid confusing users.
pkg-plist: cleanups and modernization. Sets directory permissions.
NOTE: pkg 1.4.1 is unable to extract these on package installs,
"make install" however should be fine.
Fri, 16 May 2014
[ 15:56 mandree ]
Avoid leftovers on pkg_add-based systems by running a
depth-first remove of empty directories under the Mailman directory.
Submitted by: jenkins/swills@
Fri, 18 Oct 2013
[ 16:42 mandree ]
Upgrade to new upstream release 2.1.16, release notes:
Support stage directory. (Requires Python 2.7, 2.6 is no longer
sufficient.) This requires us to compile the Python scripts ourselves to
avoid spilling the stagedir name all over the .pyc files, as Mailman's
build would do (causing complaints from make stage-qa).
While there, compile bin/*.py programs, too.
The post-install section of the Makefile is more verbose now.
Run Mailman's bin/update after install.
Fixes to handling the mailman_last_version file to avoid leftover dirs
from an unused Mailman installation and deinstallation.
Scripts are more robust now, and use mktemp -d for temporary directories.
Sun, 4 Mar 2012
[ 06:00 tota ] (Only the first 10 of 22 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- mail/mailman 
* Add LICENSE section
* Add CONFLICTS with japanese/mailman
* Make use of SUB_FILES
* Make use of PORTDOCS
* Apply simple use of OPTIONS
* Add WITHOUT_NLS knob to make portlint happier
* Append "MTA = 'Postfix'" to mm_cfg.py.dist.in when defined
both WITH_POSTFIX and WITH_INTEGRATION at the same time 
* Bump PORTREVISION
- japanese/mailman 
* Switch to Japanized mailman 2.1.14+j7 based on mail/mailman
* Take maintainership
* Add CONFLICTS with mail/mailman
* Update pkg-descr
* Set PORTEPOCH because 2.1.14.j7 is less than 2.1.14_6
PR: ports/165404 (based on) , ports/165403 
Submitted by: tota (myself)  
Suggested by: Yoshito Takeuchi 
Approved by: Sunagawa Koji (maintainer) 
Dedicated to: Tokio Kikuchi
Number of commits found: 6