|Port details on branch 2022Q2
- libsigc++20 Callback Framework for C++
- 2.10.8 devel =61 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: gnome@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2004-06-25 08:27:18
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: libxml2, freetype2, libiconv, gmake, expat
- License: LGPL21+
- Libsigc++ -- The Typesafe Callback Framework for C++
This library implements a full callback system for use in widget libraries,
abstract interfaces, and general programming.
To get a good overview of how to use the library, read
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/libsigc++20/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/libsigc++20
- pkg install libsigc++
- PKGNAME: libsigc++
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1651896627
SHA256 (libsigc++-2.10.8.tar.xz) = 235a40bec7346c7b82b6a8caae0456353dc06e71f14bc414bcc858af1838719a
SIZE (libsigc++-2.10.8.tar.xz) = 4998876
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- meson>=0.57.1_1 : devel/meson
- ninja : devel/ninja
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang meson tar:xz
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: