(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update clementine-player to Upstream Release 1.3.1:
Requires the sqlite port to have FTS3_TOKENIZER enabled. Add a note
to UPDATING about this.
Fixes so many bugs, that its hard to keep up.
Add PulseAudio support.
Add Microsoft SkyDrive Support.
Add Amazon Cloud Drive Support.
Require the use of security/cryptopp for lastFM.
Update to gstreamer1.
Sort options and Makefile a bit.
Fix typo in MTP_DEVICE.
Upstream has fixed CD playback on FreeBSD.
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6200
Update clementine-player to 1.2.3
- Move distfile location to GitHub
- Remove three uneeded patches accepted upstream
- Add one new patch for <functional> support
- Add new dependency on libechonest
* Fix compilation with GCC 4.9.
* (Linux) Fix poor search performance with sqlite 3.8.
* (Ubuntu) Fix dependency issues on Ubuntu 14.04.
* (Windows) Upgrade to OpenSSL 1.0.1g to fix CVE-2014-0160.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )