|Port details on branch 2022Q2
- bspwm Tiling window manager based on binary space partitioning
- 0.9.10 x11-wm =3 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2014-12-21 19:14:14
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: sxhkd, pcre, mkfontscale, imlib2, xorg-apps
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- bspwm is a tiling window manager that represents windows as the leaves
of a full binary tree. It is controlled and configured via bspc.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/x11-wm/bspwm/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install x11-wm/bspwm
- pkg install bspwm
- PKGNAME: bspwm
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1596452837
SHA256 (baskerville-bspwm-0.9.10_GH0.tar.gz) = 0d0f5e465b9c27a5c2143c86189392fa297fad55253b9ed8f6854473d3928f8f
SIZE (baskerville-bspwm-0.9.10_GH0.tar.gz) = 114099
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- xcb.pc : x11/libxcb
- Runtime dependencies:
- sxhkd : x11/sxhkd
- xcb.pc : x11/libxcb
- Library dependencies:
- libxcb-util.so : x11/xcb-util
- libxcb-icccm.so : x11/xcb-util-wm
- libxcb-keysyms.so : x11/xcb-util-keysyms
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for bspwm-0.9.10:
CONTRIB=off: Install contrib (shell completions, etc.)
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- gmake localbase:ldflags xorg
- For install:
- Copy the files bspwmrc and sxhkdrc from /usr/local/share/examples/bspwm to
~/.config/bspwm/ and ~/.config/sxhkd/ and configure them as you wish.
And add these lines to you .xinitrc:
Then type startx from tty to run bspwm.
- Master Sites: