|Port details on branch 2022Q2
- qt5pas Qt5 binding for FreePascal
- 2.6_3 x11-toolkits =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: acm@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-07-08 06:17:55
- Last Update: 2022-09-11 10:20:14
- Commit Hash: ddae4e9
- License: not specified in port
- Provide a Qt5 binding for FreePascal that may be of use to provide the Lazarus
LCL library with a Qt interface
This binding does not aim to cover the whole Qt5 framework, but only just
enough to satisfy the LCL needs. If any LCL/Qt developer needs an extra class,
just ask and it will be added promptly. Some of the methods that have parameters
based upon templates have been omitted.
If however you need any of those, just ask.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/qt5pas/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install x11-toolkits/qt5pas
- pkg install qt5pas
- PKGNAME: qt5pas
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1643846022
SHA256 (qt5pas-2.6.tar.gz) = e916be3feba390d15b66039b0d98cc569c9b57a306eea416f18b662768c24bdc
SIZE (qt5pas-2.6.tar.gz) = 536398
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- qt5-buildtools>=5.15 : devel/qt5-buildtools
- qt5-qmake>=5.15 : devel/qt5-qmake
- Library dependencies:
- libQt5Core.so : devel/qt5-core
- libQt5Gui.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-gui
- libQt5Network.so : net/qt5-network
- libQt5PrintSupport.so : print/qt5-printsupport
- libQt5X11Extras.so : x11/qt5-x11extras
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang qmake qt:5
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: