- mybb PHP-based bulletin board / discussion forum system
- 1.8.29 www =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: joneum@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2008-12-27 20:59:42
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:23:26
- Commit Hash: e915e75
- License: GPLv3
- MyBB is a discussion board that has been around for a while; it has evolved
from other bulletin boards into the forum package it is today. Therefore,
it is a professional and efficient discussion board, developed by an active
team of developers. The MyBB history has been recorded and is available for
the interested to read. You can also read more about the MyBB team and why
they develop MyBB in their spare time. We also like to highlight the most
active and contributing fansites of the MyBB community.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/www/mybb/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install www/mybb
- pkg install mybb
- PKGNAME: mybb
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1645126637
SHA256 (mybb-mybb-1.8.29-mybb_1829_GH0.tar.gz) = e3de2c18691890a8b77732938bd938017aa58430d1457591efa369c104de352a
SIZE (mybb-mybb-1.8.29-mybb_1829_GH0.tar.gz) = 1896701
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php80
- xsl.so : textproc/php80-xsl
- mysqli.so : databases/php80-mysqli
- iconv.so : converters/php80-iconv
- gd.so : graphics/php80-gd
- xml.so : textproc/php80-xml
- Library dependencies:
- libmysqlclient.so.20 : databases/mysql57-client
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cpe mysql php:web
- For install:
- mybb has been installed into:
You will probably want to add an alias to your httpd.conf file,
something like this:
Alias /mybb "/usr/local/www/mybb"
And restart Apache.
Open the following page in your browser and follow the instructions:
- Master Sites: