FreshPorts - VuXML
This page displays vulnerability information about FreeBSD Ports.
The last vuln.xml file processed by FreshPorts is:
nothing found there
List all Vulnerabilities, by package
List all Vulnerabilities, by date
These are the vulnerabilities relating to the commit you have selected:
|f4722927-1375-11eb-8711-3065ec8fd3ec||chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities|
Chrome Releases reports:
This release includes 5 security fixes:
-  High CVE-2020-16000: Inappropriate implementation in
Blink. Reported by amaebi_jp on 2020-09-06
-  High CVE-2020-16001: Use after free in media.
Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2020-10-05
-  High CVE-2020-16002: Use after free in PDFium.
Reported by Weipeng Jiang (@Krace) from Codesafe Team of Legendsec
at Qi'anxin Group on 2020-10-13
-  High CVE-2020-15999: Heap buffer overflow in
Freetype. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on
-  Medium CVE-2020-16003: Use after free in printing.
Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2020-10-04