FreshPorts - VuXML
This page displays vulnerability information about FreeBSD Ports.
The last vuln.xml file processed by FreshPorts is:
nothing found there
List all Vulnerabilities, by package
List all Vulnerabilities, by date
These are the vulnerabilities relating to the commit you have selected:
|c3c6c4a3-f47d-11eb-b632-3065ec8fd3ec||chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities|
Chrome Releases reports:
This release contains 10 security fixes, including:
-  High CVE-2021-30590: Heap buffer overflow in
Bookmarks. Reported by Leecraso and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on
-  High CVE-2021-30591: Use after free in File System
API. Reported by SorryMybad (@S0rryMybad) of Kunlun Lab on
-  High CVE-2021-30592: Out of bounds write in Tab
Groups. Reported by David Erceg on 2021-05-15
-  High CVE-2021-30593: Out of bounds read in Tab Strip.
Reported by David Erceg on 2021-05-16
-  High CVE-2021-30594: Use after free in Page Info UI.
Reported by raven (@raid_akame) on 2021-06-10
-  Medium CVE-2021-30596: Incorrect security UI in
Navigation. Reported by Mohit Raj (shadow2639) on 2021-05-29
-  Medium CVE-2021-30597: Use after free in Browser UI.
Reported by raven (@raid_akame) on 2021-07-24