FreshPorts - VuXML
This page displays vulnerability information about FreeBSD Ports.
The last vuln.xml file processed by FreshPorts is:
nothing found there
List all Vulnerabilities, by package
List all Vulnerabilities, by date
These are the vulnerabilities relating to the commit you have selected:
|9eeccbf3-6e26-11ec-bb10-3065ec8fd3ec||chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities|
Chrome Releases reports:
This release contains 37 security fixes, including:
- [$TBD] Critical CVE-2022-0096: Use after free in
Storage. Reported by Yangkang (@dnpushme) of 360 ATA on
-  High CVE-2022-0097: Inappropriate implementation in
DevTools. Reported by David Erceg on 2020-08-17
-  High CVE-2022-0098: Use after free in Screen Capture.
Reported by @ginggilBesel on 2021-11-24
-  High CVE-2022-0099: Use after free in Sign-in.
Reported by Rox on 2021-09-01
-  High CVE-2022-0100: Heap buffer overflow in Media
streams API. Reported by Cassidy Kim of Amber Security Lab, OPPO
Mobile Telecommunications Corp. Ltd. on 2021-08-10
-  High CVE-2022-0101: Heap buffer overflow in Bookmarks.
Reported by raven (@raid_akame) on 2021-09-14
-  High CVE-2022-0102: Type Confusion in V8 . Reported by
Brendon Tiszka on 2021-10-14
-  High CVE-2022-0103: Use after free in SwiftShader.
Reported by Abraruddin Khan and Omair on 2021-11-21
-  High CVE-2022-0104: Heap buffer overflow in ANGLE.
Reported by Abraruddin Khan and Omair on 2021-11-25
-  High CVE-2022-0105: Use after free in PDF. Reported by
Cassidy Kim of Amber Security Lab, OPPO Mobile Telecommunications
Corp. Ltd. on 2021-11-28
-  High CVE-2022-0106: Use after free in Autofill.
Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2021-12-10
-  Medium CVE-2022-0107: Use after free in File Manager
API. Reported by raven (@raid_akame) on 2021-09-10
-  Medium CVE-2022-0108: Inappropriate implementation in
Navigation. Reported by Luan Herrera (@lbherrera_) on
-  Medium CVE-2022-0109: Inappropriate implementation in
Autofill. Reported by Young Min Kim (@ylemkimon), CompSec Lab at
Seoul National University on 2021-10-20
-  Medium CVE-2022-0110: Incorrect security UI in
Autofill. Reported by Alesandro Ortiz on 2021-08-06
-  Medium CVE-2022-0111: Inappropriate implementation in
Navigation. Reported by garygreen on 2021-08-18
-  Medium CVE-2022-0112: Incorrect security UI in Browser
UI. Reported by Thomas Orlita on 2021-10-04
-  Medium CVE-2022-0113: Inappropriate implementation in
Blink. Reported by Luan Herrera (@lbherrera_) on 2020-01-07
-  Medium CVE-2022-0114: Out of bounds memory access in
Web Serial. Reported by Looben Yang on 2021-11-06
-  Medium CVE-2022-0115: Uninitialized Use in File API.
Reported by Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2021-11-10
-  Medium CVE-2022-0116: Inappropriate implementation in
Compositing. Reported by Irvan Kurniawan (sourc7) on
-  Low CVE-2022-0117: Policy bypass in Service Workers.
Reported by Dongsung Kim (@kid1ng) on 2020-08-13
-  Low CVE-2022-0118: Inappropriate implementation in
WebShare. Reported by Alesandro Ortiz on 2021-08-11
-  Low CVE-2022-0120: Inappropriate implementation in
Passwords. Reported by CHAKRAVARTHI (Ruler96) on 2021-10-25