FreshPorts - VuXML
This page displays vulnerability information about FreeBSD Ports.
The last vuln.xml file processed by FreshPorts is:
nothing found there
List all Vulnerabilities, by package
List all Vulnerabilities, by date
These are the vulnerabilities relating to the commit you have selected:
|3cac007f-b27e-11eb-97a0-e09467587c17||chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities|
Chrome Releases reports:
This release contains 19 security fixes, including:
-  High CVE-2021-30506: Incorrect security UI in Web App
Installs. Reported by @retsew0x01 on 2021-02-19
-  High CVE-2021-30507: Inappropriate implementation in
Offline. Reported by Alison Huffman, Microsoft Browser
Vulnerability Research on 2021-02-14
-  High CVE-2021-30508: Heap buffer overflow in Media
Feeds. Reported by Leecraso and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on
-  High CVE-2021-30509: Out of bounds write in Tab Strip.
Reported by David Erceg on 2021-04-06
-  High CVE-2021-30510: Race in Aura. Reported by Weipeng
Jiang (@Krace) from Codesafe Team of Legendsec at Qi'anxin Group
-  High CVE-2021-30511: Out of bounds read in Tab Groups.
Reported by David Erceg on 2021-04-10
-  High CVE-2021-30512: Use after free in Notifications.
Reported by ZhanJia Song on 2021-04-17
-  High CVE-2021-30513: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by
Man Yue Mo of GitHub Security Lab on 2021-04-19
-  High CVE-2021-30514: Use after free in Autofill.
Reported by koocola (@alo_cook) and Nan Wang (@eternalsakura13) of
360 Alpha Lab on 2021-04-20
-  High CVE-2021-30515: Use after free in File API.
Reported by Rong Jian and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on
-  High CVE-2021-30516: Heap buffer overflow in History.
Reported by ZhanJia Song on 2021-04-22
-  High CVE-2021-30517: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by
laural on 2021-04-27
-  High CVE-2021-30518: Heap buffer overflow in Reader
Mode. Reported by Jun Kokatsu, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability
Research on 2021-04-28
-  Medium CVE-2021-30519: Use after free in Payments.
Reported by asnine on 2021-03-30
-  Medium CVE-2021-30520: Use after free in Tab Strip.
Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2021-04-03