- php74-dom The dom shared extension for php
- 7.4.29 textproc =9 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: Upstream Security Support ends on 2022-11-28
EXPIRATION DATE: 2022-11-29
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-09-20 12:21:31
- Last Update: 2022-04-15 22:31:12
- Commit Hash: db966c3
- People watching this port, also watch:: php74-filter, php74-fileinfo, php74-mbstring, pkg, curl
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/textproc/php74-dom/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install textproc/php74-dom
- pkg install php74-dom
- PKGNAME: php74-dom
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1650059168
SHA256 (php/php-7.4.29.tar.xz) = 7d0f07869f33311ff3fe1138dc0d6c0d673c37fcb737eaed2c6c10a949f1aed6
SIZE (php/php-7.4.29.tar.xz) = 10418908
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php74
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php74
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php74
- Library dependencies:
- libxml2.so : textproc/libxml2
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 tar:xz cpe gnome pkgconfig php:ext,noflavors pkgconfig
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php74|
|15 Apr 2022 22:31:12
|Torsten Zuehlsdorff (tz)
lang/php74: Upgrade from 7.4.28 to 7.4.29
No source changes to this release. This update allows for re-building
the Windows binaries against upgraded dependencies which have received security
Updated to latest IANA timezone database (2022a).
Sponsored by: Bounce Experts
|10 Apr 2022 19:11:41
|Charlie Li (vishwin)
textproc/libxml2: bump all LIB_DEPENDS consumers
This is a separate commit to facilitate easier cherry-picking for
PR: 262853, 262940, 262877, 263126
Approved by: fluffy (mentor)
|26 Mar 2022 08:27:27
|Matthias Fechner (mfechner)
textproc/libxml2: bump all dependencies
This should make sure that all dependent ports will pick
up the new version commited with a13ec21cd733f67a9fc0dc00ab45268bdc236246
|16 Oct 2021 09:51:39
|Jimmy Olgeni (olgeni)
*: fix tab vs. space issues, and comments according to the guide.
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|20 Sep 2019 12:21:12
Welcome PHP 7.4 RC 1 in the ports-tree.
There are many greater changes including:
- New module ffi
- Remove interbase module
- Remove recode module
- Remove wddx module
- Many modules changes the build switches
- Many modules changes the config format, so patches needed to be recreated
Special thanks to tobik and ale for their support.
Reviewed by: tobik, ale, joneum
Sponsored by: PHP Update Service
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21349