- opensearch Full-text search engine for Java
- 2.0.0 textproc =0 1.3.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: opensearch@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-09-19 19:36:06
- Last Update: 2022-05-31 04:27:35
- Commit Hash: 89b8dcd
- Also Listed In: devel java
- License: APACHE20
- OpenSearch is a fork of Elasticsearch which aims to be a Distributed,
RESTful, Search Engine built on top of Apache Lucene.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/textproc/opensearch/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install textproc/opensearch
- pkg install opensearch
- PKGNAME: opensearch
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1653931534
SHA256 (opensearch-2.0.0-linux-x64.tar.gz) = bec706d221052cb962ed0e6973d28e1058f21ef3dfc054c97c991bb279b0564e
SIZE (opensearch-2.0.0-linux-x64.tar.gz) = 449451749
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- jna>0 : devel/jna
- Runtime dependencies:
- bash>0 : shells/bash
- jna>0 : devel/jna
- java : java/openjdk11
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for opensearch-2.0.0:
PLUGINS=on: Build and/or install plugins
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe shebangfix
- For install:
- Please see /usr/local/etc/opensearch for a sample version of
OpenSearch requires memory locking of large amounts of RAM.
You may need to set:
When running within a jail, it's highly advisable to set:
enforce_statfs = 1
for the jail running opensearch instance.
If OpenSearch was built with the PLUGINS option enabled (default) it will not
start until the security plugin is properly configured. Please refer to the
OpenSearch documentation for setting-up TLS:
- Master Sites: