- stepsync File and folder synchronization tool
- 1.0_2 sysutils =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-10-03 00:55:43
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- Also Listed In: gnustep
- License: GPLv2+
- StepSync allows keeping two folders synchronized, it can be thus used as a
back-up utility. It manages two trees, starting from a folder as root and
recursing in them, determines which files were added or removed or changed
(based on the last modification date), and distinctly allows to insert new
files, update, or delete.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/sysutils/stepsync/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install sysutils/stepsync
- pkg install stepsync
- PKGNAME: stepsync
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1537999725
SHA256 (StepSync-1.0.tar.gz) = 97ccd23828280ba54235240413718bb96c7403763709848ef327e3cb93e39d38
SIZE (StepSync-1.0.tar.gz) = 34056
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- gnustep-make>0 : devel/gnustep-make
- Library dependencies:
- libgnustep-base.so : lang/gnustep-base
- libobjc.so.4.6 : lang/libobjc2
- libgnustep-gui.so : x11-toolkits/gnustep-gui
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 8
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
23 Aug 2022 11:51:28
|Alexey Dokuchaev (danfe)
Relinquish control of the ports I no longer regularly use.
20 Jul 2022 14:23:05
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
sysutils: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Landwehr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Adrian Chadd
* Adrian Chadd <adrian@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <email@example.com>
* Alan Eldridge <alane@FreeBSD.org>
* Alan Eldridge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aldis Berjoza <email@example.com>
* Alex Deiter <firstname.lastname@example.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
14 Feb 2021 23:21:03
Update a few GNUstep ports:
* devel/gnustep-make: Update to 2.8.0
* lang/gnustep-base: Update to 1.27.0
* x11-toolkits/gnustep-back: update to 0.28.0
* x11-toolkits/gnustep-gui: update to 0.28.0
Also bump PORTREVISION on dependent ports.
03 Feb 2019 15:37:58
Move Objective-C ports to the v2 GNUstep ABI.
* Bump the LLVM revision used for GNUstep to 7, the minimum to support
the new ABI.
* GNUstep-back does not work with lld, so mark it to use Gold (BFD LD
doesn't seem able to link Objective-C things).
* Turn off some annoying debug logs in GNUstep back, which generate
several messages per second when you move the mouse. These should
never have been enabled in a release build anyway.
* Downgrade Cenon to 4.0.2. This was the last version to actually work
with GNUstep (the later ones use XCode >= 5 .xib files, which GNUstep
* Update gorm to git head. The current release doesn't work with the
new Objective-C ABI, but -head has the patches to fix it.
* Update PikoPixel and add it to the gnustep-app meta-package.
* Update the three core GNUstep packages to the latest release.
* Update gnumail and pantomime to the latest release and fix a linking
error with the new ABI.
* Update GNUstep FTP to the latest version.
Reviewed by: bapt (previous version)
03 Oct 2018 00:55:29
Add a port of `sysutils/stepsync', file and folder synchronization tool.
Number of commits found: 8