* Update to 8.11.0
- Upstream has incorporated one part of the patches to runtime/stream.c
- regenerate patches with 'make makepatch'
* Modernize port
- Use OPTION helpers
- USE_AUTOTOOLS -> USES+= autoreconf
* Set INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip rather than stripping in post-install:
- Previously optional modules wouldn't have been stripped
* Update pkg-message.in to use the now standard 'Rainier script' configuration
file syntax (http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/rainerscript.html).
* Add new option to enable the mmnormalize module.
This enables converting some not-standard log formats to RFC3164 or
RFC5424 styles, amongst other possible transformations.
* Tweak PORTSCOUT setting
Approved by: brd (maintainer)