- rsyslog6-devel-snmp SNMP trap sender for rsyslog
- 6.5.0 sysutils
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
This port expired on: 2013-07-25
- Maintainer: brd@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2010-10-06 00:19:41
- Last Update: 2013-07-25 10:24:07
- SVN Revision: 323633
- License: not specified in port
- Rsyslog is an enhanced multi-threaded syslogd with a focus on
security and reliability.
Among others, it offers support for on-demand disk buffering,
reliable syslog over TCP, SSL, TLS and RELP, writing to databases
(MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and many more), email alerting, fully
configurable output formats (including high-precision timestamps),
the ability to filter on any part of the syslog message, on-the-wire
message compression, and the ability to convert text files to syslog.
It is a drop-in replacement for stock syslogd and able to work with
the same configuration file syntax. Its advanced features make it
suitable for enterprise-class, encryption protected syslog relay
chains while at the same time being very easy to setup for the
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: rsyslog-snmp
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages. This is doubly so for new ports, like this one.
- Master port: sysutils/rsyslog6-devel
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- rsyslog>=6.5.0 : sysutils/rsyslog6-devel
- Library dependencies:
- netsnmp.30 : net-mgmt/net-snmp
- ee : devel/libee
- estr : devel/libestr
- sysinfo : devel/libsysinfo
- uuid : misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: sysutils/rsyslog6-devel|
25 Jul 2013 10:24:07
Remove expired ports:
2013-07-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-devel-pgsql: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-07-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-devel-gnutls: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-07-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-devel-snmp: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-07-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-devel-rfc3195: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-07-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-devel-mysql: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-07-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-devel-relp: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-07-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-devel-dbi: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-07-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-devel-gssapi: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-07-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-devel: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
28 Jul 2011 12:43:22
- Chase net-snmp shlib version bump.
25 Feb 2011 00:44:43
Mark the various sysutils/rsyslog*-snmp ports as only being broken on
i386-8 and above, instead of everywhere.
Reported by: pointyhat
24 Feb 2011 16:06:27
- Mark BROKEN
Reported by: pointyhat
06 Oct 2010 00:16:58
RSYSLOG OVERHAUL: Part 10
- Update to 6.1.0
06 Oct 2010 00:15:36
RSYSLOG OVERHAUL: Part 9
Forced commit to note reopy copy sysutils/rsyslog55* -> sysutils/rsyslog6-devel*
Repo copy by: marcus