(Only the first 10 of 27964 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
sysutils/keyd: add new port
keyd has several unique features many of which are traditionally only
found in custom keyboard firmware like QMK. Some of the more
interesting ones include:
- Key overloading (different behaviour on tap/hold).
- Per keyboard configuration.
- Instantaneous remapping (no flashing required).
- A simple and intuitive config format.
- Being display server agnostic (works on wayland and virtual console alike).