- fusefs-jmtpfs MTP device filesystem
- g20190420 sysutils =1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2019-11-02 01:42:18
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: scrot, v4l-utils, bash-completion, ncftp, tmux
- License: GPLv3
- jmtpfs is a FUSE and libmtp based filesystem for accessing MTP
(Media Transfer Protocol) devices. It was specifically designed for
exchaning files between Linux (and Mac OS X) systems and newer Android
devices that support MTP but not USB Mass Storage.
The goal is to create a well behaved filesystem, allowing tools like
find and rsync to work as expected. MTP file types are set automatically
based on file type detection using libmagic. Setting the file appears
to be necessary for some Android apps, like Gallery, to be able to find
and use the files.
Since it is meant as an Android file transfer utility, and I don't have
any non-Android MTP devices to test with, playlists and other non-file
based data are not supported.
- – – – –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-jmtpfs/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install sysutils/fusefs-jmtpfs
- pkg install fusefs-jmtpfs
- PKGNAME: fusefs-jmtpfs
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1572307386
SHA256 (kiorky-jmtpfs-g20190420-af0b79bc555ee60088306fdd2b78b2d51b781da3_GH0.tar.gz) = 2e442aa0d087422c00e4382fbbd80ee7ee4b87e65cad25782b1a0317cce18c77
SIZE (kiorky-jmtpfs-g20190420-af0b79bc555ee60088306fdd2b78b2d51b781da3_GH0.tar.gz) = 243976
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- autoconf>=2.71 : devel/autoconf
- automake>=1.16.5 : devel/automake
- Library dependencies:
- libmtp.so : multimedia/libmtp
- libfuse.so : sysutils/fusefs-libs
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for fusefs-jmtpfs-g20190420:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- autoreconf compiler:c++11-lib fuse pkgconfig
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:23:05
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
sysutils: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Landwehr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Adrian Chadd
* Adrian Chadd <adrian@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <email@example.com>
* Alan Eldridge <alane@FreeBSD.org>
* Alan Eldridge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aldis Berjoza <email@example.com>
* Alex Deiter <firstname.lastname@example.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
02 Nov 2019 01:42:09
sysutils/fusefs-jmtpfs: add new port
Submitted by: email@example.com