- android-file-transfer-qt5 Android MTP client with minimalistic UI
- 4.2 sysutils =0 4.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2016-09-27 18:25:35
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- License: GPLv3+
- Android File Transfer for Linux - reliable MTP client with
minimalistic UI similar to Android File Transfer for Mac.
* Simple Qt UI with progress dialogs.
* FUSE wrapper (If you'd prefer mounting your device), supporting
partial read/writes, allowing instant access to your files.
* No file size limits.
* Automatically renames album cover to make it visible from media player.
* No extra dependencies (e.g., libptp/libmtp).
* Available as static/shared library.
* Command line tool (aft-mtp-cli)
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/sysutils/android-file-transfer-qt5/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install sysutils/android-file-transfer-qt5
- pkg install android-file-transfer-qt5
- PKGNAME: android-file-transfer-qt5
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1609258228
SHA256 (whoozle-android-file-transfer-linux-v4.2_GH0.tar.gz) = cc607d68e8a18273c9b56975a70a0e68fbdf9d5b903b2727a345a605ff48a19f
SIZE (whoozle-android-file-transfer-linux-v4.2_GH0.tar.gz) = 823609
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: sysutils/android-file-transfer
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake-core
- ninja : devel/ninja
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- qt5-buildtools>=5.15 : devel/qt5-buildtools
- lrelease : devel/qt5-linguisttools
- qt5-qmake>=5.15 : devel/qt5-qmake
- Library dependencies:
- libtag.so : audio/taglib
- libQt5Core.so : devel/qt5-core
- libQt5Gui.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-gui
- libQt5Network.so : net/qt5-network
- libQt5Widgets.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-widgets
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for android-file-transfer-qt5-4.2:
OPENSSL=on: SSL/TLS support via OpenSSL
TAGLIB=on: Reading audio metadata via taglib
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cmake compiler:c++11-lib pkgconfig ssl qt:5
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 9
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: sysutils/android-file-transfer|
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
16 Nov 2020 15:31:51
sysutils/android-file-transfer: update to 4.0
Reported by: GitHub (watch releases)
26 Jun 2019 11:52:23
Clean up final leftovers from Qt4.
Submitted by: rene
Reviewed by: mat, tcberner
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D20725
21 May 2019 00:43:48
sysutils/android-file-transfer: update to 3.8
16 Mar 2019 23:20:52
sysutils/android-file-transfer: clean up after r495936 + r495967
Drop QT (common), RADIO and MULTI and move QT5 to DEFAULT.
16 Jan 2019 11:13:45
Fix Qt5 symbol version scripts to put the catch-all clause first. When
a symbol matches multiple clauses the last one takes precedence. If the
catch-all is last it captures everything. In the case of Qt5 libraries
this caused all symbols to have a Qt_5 label while some should have
Qt_5_PRIVATE_API. This only affects lld because GNU ld always gives the
catch-all lowest priority.
Older versions of Qt5Webengine exported some memory allocation symbols from
the bundled Chromium. Version 5.9 stopped exporting these  but the
symbols were kept as weak wrappers for the standard allocation functions to
maintain binary compatibility.  The problem is that the call to the
standard function in these weak wrappers is only resolved to the standard
function if there's a call to this standard function in other parts of
Qt5Webengine, because only then is there a non-weak symbol that takes
precedence over the weak one. If there's no such non-weak symbol the call(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
10 Oct 2016 16:22:04
sysutils/android-file-transfer: unbreak _OFF helpers after r422824
27 Sep 2016 18:25:17
sysutils/android-file-transfer: enslave GUI and expose CLI option
Catering package-only users that want Qt4 flavor or just non-GUI parts.
COMMENT and pkg-descr (both plural) can be improved in future.
Number of commits found: 9