(Only the first 10 of 27964 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
- New port: security/veracrypt
VeraCrypt is a free open source disk encryption software for Windows, Mac OSX,
FreeBSD and Linux. Brought to you by IDRIX (https://www.idrix.fr) and based on
VeraCrypt main features:
- Creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as a real disk.
- Encrypts an entire partition or storage device such as USB flash drive or
- Encrypts a partition or drive where Windows is installed (pre-boot
- Encryption is automatic, real-time(on-the-fly) and transparent.
- Parallelization and pipelining allow data to be read and written as fast as
if the drive was not encrypted.
- Encryption can be hardware-accelerated on modern processors.
- Provides plausible deniability, in case an adversary forces you to reveal the
password: Hidden volume (steganography) and hidden operating system.
- More information about the features of VeraCrypt may be found in the