Update to stunnel-4.06. In addition to the PR:
- enable the new IPv6 functionality when WITH_IPV6 is defined;
- at last move over to libtool-1.5 and get rid of the .la file;
- update the WITH_STUNNEL_SSL_ENGINE message to also mention FreeBSD 6.x;
- remove the obsolete sock_ioctlsocket() definition from patch-aa;
- fix a couple of getnameinfo(3)-related buglets;
- fix a poll(2)-related buglet: it seems FreeBSD insists (correctly) that
INFTIM passed to poll(2) should be -1, not just any negative value.
PR: 75519 (somewhat)
Submitted by: Dan Langille <email@example.com>
Update to stunnel-4.00.
*** WARNING WARNING WARNING ***
The stunnel invocation has changed! The program no longer accepts
command-line options, but is controlled by a config file instead.
Please refer to the stunnel(8) manual page for more information.
Submitted by: Dan Langille <firstname.lastname@example.org>, lioux