(Only the first 10 of 2869 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Mk/**ruby.mk: Switch from USE_RUBY=yes to USES=ruby
Switch from Mk/bsd.ruby.mk to Mk/Uses/ruby.mk
Notable changes are.
- Mk/bsd.ruby.mk is moved to Mk/Uses/ruby.mk.
- USE_RUBY=yes is replaced with USES=ruby.
- USE_RUBY_EXTCONF is replaced with USES=ruby:extconf.
- USE_RUBY_RDOC is replaced with USES=ruby:rdoc.
- USE_RUBY_SETUP is replaces with USES=ruby:setup.
- RUBY_NO_BUILD_DEPENDS and RUBY_NO_RUN_DEPENDS are replaced with
- RUBY_REQUIRE isn't used anywhere, so removed.
- USES=gem now implies USES=ruby.
This is mainly the work of yasu@ at https://reviews.freebsd.org/D27863
I have just made some cosmetic changes and ran exp-run to test that the
tree is not in a BROKEN state.
Approved by: portmgr
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D37925
security/rubygem-devise_pam_authenticatable2-rails61: New port
The devise_pam_authenticatable2 is a Devise extension for authentication
using PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modulues) via the rpam2 gem. This
allows you to authenticate against the local host's authentication
system including local account usernames and passwords.
Sponsored by: Nepustil