- putty-nogtk Secure shell and telnet client including xterm emulator
- 0.77 security =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: mandree@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2016-12-16 20:30:39
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:22:56
- Commit Hash: 857c05f
- License: MIT
- PuTTY is a client program for the SSH, Telnet and Rlogin network protocols.
These protocols are all used to run a remote session on a computer,
over a network. PuTTY implements the client end of that session:
the end at which the session is displayed, rather than the end
at which it runs.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/security/putty-nogtk/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install security/putty-nogtk
- pkg install putty-nogtk
- PKGNAME: putty-nogtk
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1653681200
SHA256 (putty-0.77.tar.gz) = 419a76f45238fd45f2c76b42438993056e74fa78374f136052aaa843085beae5
SIZE (putty-0.77.tar.gz) = 2619481
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: security/putty
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- perl5>=5.32.r0<5.33 : lang/perl5.32
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for putty-nogtk-0.77:
====> Options available for the single GSSAPI_SELECT: you have to select exactly one of them
GSSAPI_MIT=off: GSSAPI support via security/krb5
GSSAPI_DYNAMIC=off: EXPERIMENTAL dynamic runtime load of GSS libs
GSSAPI_NONE=on: Disable GSSAPI support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cmake cpe perl5 pkgconfig
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: security/putty|
|20 Jul 2022 14:22:56
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
security: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
* Aldis Berjoza <email@example.com>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alex Kapranoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alex Samorukov <email@example.com>
* Alexander Botero-Lowry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Kriventsov <email@example.com>
* Alexander Leidinger <netchild@FreeBSD.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|23 Nov 2021 22:11:40
|Stefan Eßer (se)
*/*: Remove redundant '-[0-9]*' from CONFLICTS_INSTALL
The conflict checks compare the patterns first against the package
names without version (as reported by "pkg query "%n"), then - if
there was no match - agsinst the full package names including the
version (as reported by "pkg query "%n-%v").
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|02 Apr 2018 21:29:17
Reinstate support for GTK2 (rather than GTK3) as an OPTION.
While here, add a putty-gtk2 slave port and update _CONFLICTS.
Since the default package does not change, and pkg would handle conflicts
around attempted installation of the new -gtk2 package, omit the
PORTREVISION bump from Miroslav's original patch.
Submitted by: Miroslav Lachman
|11 Aug 2017 08:45:02
Fix up OPTIONS_EXCLUDE for GTK3 support in security/putty.
|16 Dec 2016 20:30:31
Add new putty-nogtk port as alternative SSH implementation.
Number of commits found: 6