- php81-filter The filter shared extension for php
- 8.1.10 security =2 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: bofh@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-12-29 02:21:11
- Last Update: 2021-12-29 02:09:08
- Commit Hash: 44e99de
- People watching this port, also watch:: zip, php81-pdo_mysql, php81-mbstring, libunwind, smartmontools
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/security/php81-filter/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install security/php81-filter
- pkg install php81-filter
- PKGNAME: php81-filter
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1662203280
SHA256 (php-8.1.10.tar.xz) = 90e7120c77ee83630e6ac928d23bc6396603d62d83a3cf5df8a450d2e3070162
SIZE (php-8.1.10.tar.xz) = 11736192
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php81
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php81
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php81
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 cpe gnome pkgconfig tar:xz php:ext,noflavors
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: