Update to OpenSSH 3.2.3
- patch openssh-3.1-adv.token.patch is now obsolete.
- remerged PAM changes form previous port
- declare CMSG_* macros.
- fixed bad type in function input_userauth_passwd_changereq
Update to OpenSSH-portable-3.2.3p1
- patch openssh-3.1p1-adv.token.patch is now obsolete
- keep previously declared CONFIGURE_ARGS
- remove openssh-mit-krb5-20020326.diff (should be in the distribution now)
- patch patch-readpassphrase.c is now in teh distribution
- merged previous patches.
- extend CONFIGURE_ARGS so it find OPENSSL again.
- new patches for GSSAPI, not fully tested.
If you have the patch applied:
Builds with openssl-0.9.6d under: