- Fix X509 build after r484765 openssl fix
- Fix patch URL for KERB_GSSAPI
- Add FLAVORs for x509 and gssapi since they are distinct types of
OpenSSH rather than feature flags.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
Update to 7.7p1
- Update x509 patch to 11.3
- Remove SCTP option as it has not had a patch available since 7.2.
* ssh(1)/sshd(8): Drop compatibility support for some very old SSH
implementations, including ssh.com <=2.* and OpenSSH <= 3.*. These
versions were all released in or before 2001 and predate the final
SSH RFCs. The support in question isn't necessary for RFC-compliant
Update to 7.6p1
- Update x509 patch to 11.0
- HPN/NONECIPHER do not apply currently and are disabled by default,
same as the base sshd. A compatibility patch is applied if
these options are disabled to prevent startup failures; the options
are kept as deprecated.
- SCTP patch does not apply.
- SSH version 1 support dropped.
- Dropped support for hmac-ripemd160 MAC.
- Dropped support for the ciphers arcfour, blowfish and CAST.
- RSA keys less than 1024 bits are refused.