|non port: security/openssh-portable/files/extra-patch-tcpwrappers
Number of commits found: 8
Thu, 3 Mar 2022
[ 19:25 Bryan Drewery (bdrewery) ] ae66cff
security/openssh-portable: Update to 8.9p1
- Unbreak GSSAPI 
- rc.d/openssh: Allow modifying host key generation 
PR: 259909 
PR: 202169 
Submitted by: Rick Miller 
Submitted by: Chad Jacob Milios 
Fri, 12 Jul 2019
[ 03:48 bdrewery ]
Update to 8.0p1
With help from: Lee Prokowich
Sponsored by: DellEMC
Sun, 11 Nov 2018
[ 20:21 bdrewery ] (Only the first 10 of 13 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 7.9p1.
- Fixes build on 12, head, and openssl-devel.
- GSSAPI and HPN are currently marked BROKEN as I don't want to block
the main update for anyone.
MFH: 2018Q4 (due to being broken on 12+head)
Thu, 5 Apr 2018
[ 18:20 bdrewery ]
Update to 7.7p1
- Update x509 patch to 11.3
- Remove SCTP option as it has not had a patch available since 7.2.
* ssh(1)/sshd(8): Drop compatibility support for some very old SSH
implementations, including ssh.com <=2.* and OpenSSH <= 3.*. These
versions were all released in or before 2001 and predate the final
SSH RFCs. The support in question isn't necessary for RFC-compliant
Mon, 16 Jan 2017
[ 19:30 bdrewery ] (Only the first 10 of 16 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 7.4p1.
- Update X509 patch to 9.3
- SCTP patch from firstname.lastname@example.org
Wed, 16 Sep 2015
[ 13:03 mat ] (Only the first 10 of 40 ports in this commit are shown above. )
It seems some people keep adding $FreeBSD$ to patch files.
Patches must not be changed by the vcs, this includes the
svn:keyword expansion. Set fbsd:nokeywords to a couple of patches.
With hat: portmgr
Sponsored by: Absolight
Sat, 4 Apr 2015
[ 17:16 bdrewery ] (Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 6.8p1
- Fix 'make test'
- NONECIPHER is no longer default. This is not default in base and should not
be default here as it introduces security holes.
- HPN: I've audited the patch and included it in the port directory for
transparency. I identified several bugs and submitted them to the new
- HPN: The entire patch is now ifdef'd to ensure various bits are properly
removed depending on the OPTIONS selected.
- AES_THREADED is removed. It has questionable benefit on modern HW and is not
- The "enhanced logging" was removed from the patch as it is too
intrusive and difficult to maintain in the port.
- The progress meter "peak throughput" patch was removed.
- Fixed HPN version showing in client/server version string when HPN
was disabled in the config.
- KERB_GSSAPI is currently BROKEN as it does not apply.
- Update X509 to 8.3
Mon, 17 Nov 2014
[ 18:08 bdrewery ]
- Update to 6.7p1.
Several patches do not currently apply. Use security/openssh-portable66 for:
HPN, NONECIPHER, KERB_GSSAPI, X509.
- Add a TCP_WRAPPER patch to re-enable support after it was removed upstream.
Number of commits found: 8