- cyassl Embedded SSL C-Library
- 3.3.0 security
=1 3.3.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: johans@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2014-05-06 08:17:08
- Last Update: 2015-03-28 09:15:25
- SVN Revision: 382450
- People watching this port, also watch:: ocaml-lwt, osslsigncode, swi-pl
- Also Listed In: devel
- License: GPLv2
- Cyassl is an embedded SSL Library for programmers building security
functionality into their applications and devices.
SSL version 3 and TLS versions 1, 1.1 and 1.2 (client and server)
Minimum size of 60-100kb, depending on build options
Runtime memory usage between 5-50kb
DTLS support (client and server)
OpenSSL compatibility layer
zlib compression support
integration in MySQL, stunnel, Lighttpd availible.
MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA-1, RIPEMD, HMAC, DES, 3DES, AES, ARC4, TWOFISH, BLOWFISH,
RSA, DSS, DH, and PKCS#5 PBKDF2
ia32 assembly for AES, 3DES, BLOWFISH, TWOFISH, ARC4, MD5, SHA, and RIPEMD
SSE2 instructions for Large Integers
Interchangeable crypto and certificate libraries
PEM and DER certificate support
LICENSE: GPL2 with FOSS extension
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: cyassl
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- This port has no dependencies.
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- zip libtool
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
28 Mar 2015 09:15:25
CyaSSL has been renamed WolfSSL upstream
Rename port and update to 3.4.0
06 Dec 2014 15:44:15
Update to CyaSSL 3.3.0
13 Nov 2014 09:02:57
11 Sep 2014 20:19:05
- Update to CyaSSL 3.2.0
- Enable some additional features
16 Jul 2014 13:58:36
Update CyaSSL to 3.1.0
06 May 2014 08:16:59
- Move security/yassl to security/cyassl in preparation for the import of the
real yassl package.
Approved by: maintainer