- Register some dependencies directly that were installed by another
- Add BerkeleyDB to OPTIONS for nanny/cache/snmp, it is not a mandatory
dependency any more
- Add SQLite to OPTIONS for lookups/logging/quarantine
- Add SASL to OPTIONS for authentication
- Add SpamAssassin to OPTIONS, it is not a mandatory dependency any more
- Add p0f (passive OS fingerprinting) to OPTIONS and an rc.d script for
- Add file to OPTIONS to use ports' file(1) instead of system file(1)
- Add nomarch and cabextract to OPTIONS, they are not mandatory any more
- Provide some alternatives for archiver dependencies (rar/unrar, arj/unar,
- Cleanup deprecated PLIST_SUB and pkg-plist entries
- Use reinplace editing instead of patches where possible
- Ensure that the config file is installed with proper attributes
- Add some p0f explanation to pkg-message
Submitted by: Gabor Kovesdan <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
(Only the first 10 of 14 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 2.3.2.
- Use USE_RC_SUBR / USE_RCORDER for amavis.sh.
- Use SUB_FILES / SUB_LIST for pkg-* files.
- Add new MILTER option.
- Probably some other fixes I've forgot.
Reported by: Petr Rehor <email@example.com>
Submitted by: maintainer