- ghostscript-gnu-nox11 GNU Postscript interpreter
- 7.07_18 print
=39 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2001-09-11 17:31:05
- Last Update: 2008-09-05 19:41:49
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- People watching this port, also watch:: tiff, freetype2, gmake, gettext
- License: not specified in port
- Ghostscript is the well-known PostScript interpreter which is available for
all common and most esoteric platforms and supports many different printers
and some displays.
Versions entitled "GNU Ghostscript" are distributed with the GNU General
Public License, which allows free use, and free copying and redistribution
under certain conditions (including, in some cases, commercial distribution).
This is the older version 7, for those that can't (or don't want to) use
the newer Ghostscript version 8.
This port includes add-on packages (not part of the official gs release)
o HP8XX driver for HP DeskJet 880C/882C/895C
o DJ970 driver for HP DeskJet 970CXi
o PCL3 driver for HP DeskJet series
o Gimp-Print driver for Canon/Epson/Lexmark/HP printers
o Special drivers for verious printer models
- Alps, Canon, Epson, NEC, Lexmark, Ricoh,...
o Additional contributed uniprint driver profiles for
- Epson Stylus Color 740 and Epson LQ-1170
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦ SVNWeb
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: ghostscript-gnu-nox11
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- Master port: print/ghostscript-gnu
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake : devel/gmake
- Runtime dependencies:
- a010013l.pfb : print/gsfonts
- Library dependencies:
- jpeg.9 : graphics/jpeg
- png.5 : graphics/png
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: