- webalizer-pt_BR Web server log file analysis program
- 2.23.8_14 portuguese =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2002-11-24 09:06:37
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- Also Listed In: www
- License: GPLv2
- What is The Webalizer?
A fast, free web server log file analysis program. Produces
HTML output for viewing with a web browser. Written in C on
a Linux platform, however designed to be as ANSI/POSIX
compliant as possible so porting to other UNIX platforms should
be painless. Binary distributions for most popular platforms
are available. Features multiple language support, incremental
processing capabilities, reverse DNS lookup support, export via
tab separated ascii files to popular databases and spreadsheets,
and much more. Supports standard CLF and combined logs, as well
as wu-ftpd xferlog and squid proxy logs, which can be either in
standard text format or gzip compressed.
Keywords: Web Analysis, Log Analysis, Usage Statistics, Linux, Unix
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/portuguese/webalizer-pt_BR/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install portuguese/webalizer-pt_BR
- pkg install pt_BR-webalizer
- PKGNAME: pt_BR-webalizer
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1588587167
SHA256 (webalizer-2.23-08-src.tgz) = edaddb5aa41cc4a081a1500e3fa96615d4b41bc12086bcedf9938018ce79ed8d
SIZE (webalizer-2.23-08-src.tgz) = 537037
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: www/webalizer
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Library dependencies:
- libpng.so : graphics/png
- libgd.so : graphics/gd
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for pt_BR-webalizer-2.23.8_14:
GEOIP=off: GeoIP IP location support
GEODB=off: Enable Webalizers IP-Database support
WEBALIZER_CONV=off: Japanese character code convert patch
FULL_CGI_REFS=off: Show full cgi parameters in referers
CLICKABLE_REFERER=off: Make referers clickable
IP_AS_HOSTNAME=off: Show IP as hostname when IP does not resolve
LARGE_URL=off: Enable URLs longer 512 bytes
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
====> Options available for the single DB: you have to select exactly one of them
BDB1=on: Berkeley DB 1.85 support
BDB=off: Berkeley DB support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- There is no master site for this port.
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: www/webalizer|
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
28 Feb 2016 09:32:43
- Makefile.local for slave ports is included by bsd.port.mk r397519
29 Nov 2013 04:19:56
- use STAGEDIR
20 Sep 2013 22:38:31
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
13 Oct 2012 13:39:59
- cleanup comments
Feature safe: yes
13 Oct 2004 20:53:07
- drop maintinership
04 Apr 2003 17:58:11
- make portlint happier
27 Nov 2002 13:52:00
Remove www as secondary category. It is redundant in the slave port since master
port already adds this
27 Nov 2002 13:43:52
o Make PKGNAMEPREFIX language variant specific (i.e., pt_BR)
o Add www as secondary category
Approved by: maintainer
24 Nov 2002 09:02:55
added webalizer slave-ports.