Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
ports-mgmt/pkg: Update WWW
The pkg wiki entry (https://wiki.freebsd.org/pkgng) says "The content of this
page was outdated and misleading so it has been deleted." Instead, point to
the upstream github repo where truths about pkg can be found.
Approved by: pkg (bapt)
- Update to 1.0.10
- Replace tab with space in pkg-descr
- gcc44/gcc48 build fixes
- pkg-install now returns 0 when requested pkgs already
- Fixed pkgconf file handling
- Hard-coded post-deinstall list has been moved to
bsd.pkgng.mk as _FORCE_POST_PATTERNS so we can update
that instead of having a pkgng release every time a new
one is identified.
- Add pkg check -n for -d to be scriptable
- Fix memory corruption if WWW passed directly to manifest
- COMMENT/Description/WWW are now required to make valid
- Store fetched packages as 0644
- Add events for conflicts
- Add -F to pkg-install
- Pipe fixes
- Misc fixes
Please welcome pkgng beta1.
if you want to use it please define WITH_PKGNG=yes in your /etc/make.conf
For more information read the announcement on the mailing list
With hat: portmgr
Non-Regression test: linimon