- aspell Aspell Polish dictionary
- 6.0.20061121.0_1,1 polish =9 6.0.20061121.0_1,1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: office@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2003-08-19 10:51:14
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: freetype2, expat, gmake, libxml2
- Also Listed In: textproc
- License: not specified in port
- Aspell Polish dictionary.
Note: if you build from ports, prefer textproc/aspell, it will let you
select dictionaries for several languages.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/polish/aspell/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install polish/aspell
- pkg install pl-aspell
- PKGNAME: pl-aspell
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (aspell6-pl-6.0_20061121-0.tar.bz2) = 017741fcb70a885d718c534160c9de06b03cc72f352879bd106be165e024574d
SIZE (aspell6-pl-6.0_20061121-0.tar.bz2) = 512251
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- Library dependencies:
- libaspell.so : textproc/aspell
- This port is required by:
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- gmake tar:bzip2
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:45
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
polish: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aleksander Fafula <alex@BSDGuru.org>
* Aleksander Fafula <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Jacek Pelka <email@example.com>
* Maciek Korzen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Pawel Pekala <email@example.com>
* Piotr Smyrak <firstname.lastname@example.org> and
* Thierry Thomas <email@example.com>
With hat: portmgr
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
12 Apr 2017 09:09:48
Rename the magic DISTVERSION into SPELLVERSION for the aspell ports.
Sponsored by: Absolight
04 Nov 2013 08:30:37
Fix shebang for aspell itself, make perl also a run dependency for aspell
(needed for a couple of scripts)
Always install manpages for aspell.
20 Sep 2013 22:34:43
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
28 Nov 2011 16:06:00
- Pass maintainership to office@FreeBSD.org
Discussed with: bapt
Feature safe: yes
18 Mar 2011 17:59:51
- Get Rid MD5 support
With hat: portmgr (myself)
06 Jun 2008 13:55:33
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
12 Dec 2006 21:35:01
- Update to 6.0.20061121
Submitted by: Marcin Wisnicki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
15 Jul 2006 14:28:44
All dictionaries can be installed separately:
- by default, textproc/aspell installs the English dictionaries (no
- thereafter you can install any foreign dictionary;
- when you install a foreign dictionary, i.e. french/aspell or
textproc/da-aspell, it installs only the dictionaries, and depends
upon textproc/aspell for the programs;
- if you don't need the English dictionaries, you can define
WITHOUT_DICTEN or install textproc/aspell-without-dicten;
- add a new port for textproc/en-aspell: if aspell had been installed
without the English dictionaries, they can be added thereafter;
- add a missing port for german/alt-aspell;
- foreign dictionaries are almost independent from textproc/aspell,
and their maintainership is available.
Credits: special thanks to Serge Gagnon <ser_gagnon (at) sympatico.ca>
19 Aug 2003 09:12:40
- Update the Categories after Repocopy.
- Adjust MASTERDIRs
- Remove PKGNAMEPREFIX since it is implicit
- Add ports to Category Makefile
Submitted by: Aleksander Fafula <email@example.com>
Approved by: portmgr (marcus)
Repocopied by: joe