- php80-soap The soap shared extension for php
- 8.0.26 net =1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-10-21 22:59:42
- Last Update: 2022-04-15 22:31:12
- Commit Hash: adc832a
- People watching this port, also watch:: tmux, screen, samefile
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/net/php80-soap/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install net/php80-soap
- pkg install php80-soap
- PKGNAME: php80-soap
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1669554073
SHA256 (php/php-8.0.26.tar.xz) = 0765bfbe640dba37ccc36d2bc7c7b7ba3d2c3381c9cd4305f66eca83e82a40b3
SIZE (php/php-8.0.26.tar.xz) = 10868588
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php80
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php80
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php80
- Library dependencies:
- libxml2.so : textproc/libxml2
- This port is required by:
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 tar:xz cpe gnome pkgconfig php:ext,noflavors pkgconfig
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php80|
15 Apr 2022 22:31:12
|Torsten Zuehlsdorff (tz)
lang/php80: Upgrade from 8.0.17 to 8.0.18
Fixed freeing of internal attribute arguments.
Fixed bug #8070 (memory leak of internal function attribute hash).
Fixed bug #8160 (ZTS support on Alpine is broken).
Fixed signedness confusion in php_filter_validate_domain().
Fixed bug #8142 (Compilation error on cygwin).
Fixed bug #8208 (mb_encode_mimeheader: $indent functionality broken).
MySQLi:(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
10 Apr 2022 19:11:41
|Charlie Li (vishwin)
textproc/libxml2: bump all LIB_DEPENDS consumers
This is a separate commit to facilitate easier cherry-picking for
PR: 262853, 262940, 262877, 263126
Approved by: fluffy (mentor)
26 Mar 2022 08:27:27
|Matthias Fechner (mfechner)
textproc/libxml2: bump all dependencies
This should make sure that all dependent ports will pick
up the new version commited with a13ec21cd733f67a9fc0dc00ab45268bdc236246
16 Oct 2021 09:51:39
|Jimmy Olgeni (olgeni)
*: fix tab vs. space issues, and comments according to the guide.
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
21 Oct 2020 22:58:51
Welcome PHP 8.0 RC 2 to the ports tree
There are many greater changes including:
- json is now part of core
- xmlrpc is removed
- More than 150 backward incompatible changes
Have a look at: https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/php-8.0.0RC2/UPGRADING
Reviewed by: ale, mfechner, Pascal Christen
Sponsored by: PHP Update Service
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D26848