(Only the first 10 of 1159 ports in this commit are shown above. )
net: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Straup Cope <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aaron Zauner <email@example.com>
* Adam Jette <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Alan Eldridge <email@example.com>
* Alex Bakhtin <Alex.Bakhtin@gmail.com>
* Alex Deiter <Alex.Deiter@Gmail.COM>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alex Dupre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Avoid setting PKGNAMESUFFIX late, which in turn changes UNIQUENAME and
causes OPTIONS menu to be shown up multiple times.
As a side effect we have to make openldap24-client and
openldap24-sasl-client which we do not have a better solution at this
Submitted by: bapt (mostly)
(Only the first 10 of 19 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 2.4.2alpha after repocopy.
Please note that this is not connected to build at this time, as
the port infrastructure lacks some necessary support for this
OpenLDAP release which will be tested on pointyhat soon.
If you really want to try this out please apply the patch found
in ports/97515 or
in order to get infrastructure support for it.
This work is heavily based on ports/96165 submitted by
Joerg Pulz <Joerg Pulz frm2 tum de>.
Approved by: sem (mentor, implicit)