Add wireshark and tshark after repocopies from ethereal and tethereal
respectively. Wireshark is a rename of ethereal after the principal
developer moved companies and lost the Ethereal copyright.
Messenger, don't shoot!
Now the ethereal binary is called wireshark, the tethereal binary is
called tshark, and idl2eth is now idl2wrs. All other binaries have
kept the same name.
In addition to this name change, I have also changed the PREFIX from X11BASE
* Fix a bug in caclulating the 802.11 header length for QoS data frames
(way bad regression from previous code)
* Add support for packets w/ data padding between the 802.11 header and
the payload (as indicated in the radiotap flags)
* Add support for handling FCS indication in the radiotap flags
* Fix display of TSF (previous code was not byte swapping)
* Update ieee80211_mhz2ieee in radiotap.c to handle more channels
* Nuke some #if 0 code leftover in radiotap.c
Submitted by: sam