- coda6_client Server programs for a replicated high-performance network file system
- 6.9.4_4 net
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- BROKEN: fails to build
DEPRECATED: Broken for more than 5 months
This port expired on: 2018-08-20
IGNORE: is marked as broken: fails to build
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2003-09-09 12:37:10
- Last Update: 2018-08-21 12:09:55
- SVN Revision: 477718
- License: not specified in port
- Coda is a distributed file system. Among its features are disconnected
operation, good security model, server replication and persistent
client side caching.
This package builds the entire source tree but only installs(/packages)
the client side programs.
For more info, contact information available below.
cgit – GitHub – GitLab –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: coda-client
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (coda-6.9.4.tar.gz) = 87995da7155f5f99e9ec19e8250d98b97544a9d5531d1b79d3c77557ef200285
SIZE (coda-6.9.4.tar.gz) = 1687157
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: net/coda6_server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- gmake : devel/gmake
- Runtime dependencies:
- perl5>=5.26<5.27 : lang/perl5.26
- Library dependencies:
- liblwp.so : devel/lwp
- librpc2.so : devel/rpc2
- librvmlwp.so : devel/rvm
- libreadline.so.7 : devel/readline
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- pkgconfig gmake shebangfix perl5 readline
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: net/coda6_server|
21 Aug 2018 12:09:55
Remove expired slave ports.
30 Jun 2017 16:52:44
Fix coda6_client and coda6_server after ino64 changes.
22 Nov 2014 14:43:24
16 Jul 2014 04:01:37
2: add RUN_DEPENDS to perl, bump version.
Approved by: portmgr@ (blanket)
20 Sep 2013 22:10:25
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
05 Jul 2011 07:54:48
- Fix CONFLICTS: net/coda6_client was mistakenly affected
- Bump PORTREVISION for PLIST change
Notified by: Benjamin Kaduk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
18 Apr 2008 07:54:18
- Update to 6.9.3 to fix broken caused by latest devel/rvm, devel/rpc2 changes
- hereby take over the maintainership
22 Jul 2007 19:37:02
- Fix plist
Submitted by: rodrigc
05 Oct 2006 17:09:55
* net/coda6_server and net/coda6_client from 6.0.7 to 6.1.1 and thus
* devel/rvm from 1.10 to 1.13
* devel/lwp from 1.12 to 2.3
* devel/rpc2 from 1.28 to 2.2
These four are tightly related so I upgrade them in one.. well.. changeset
29 Dec 2004 17:36:20
- Update to 6.0.7
PR: ports/74258, ports/74259
Submitted by: Radim Kolar <hsn(at)netmag.cz>
Approved by: maintainer (timeout: 1+ month)
10 Aug 2004 17:06:15
Update coda5*- and coda6*-affiliated software.
Fix build under fresh -CURRENT (gcc 3.4.2).
Bump or remove PORTREVISION where it needed.
04 Feb 2004 05:10:27
Bump PORTREVISION on all ports that depend on gettext to aid with upgrading.
09 Sep 2003 12:35:47
New ports: coda6_server and coda6_client
I've just added the kernel support for Coda 6.x. It would
be great to have the server and client in the ports collection
to make it easier for people to experiment with.
Submitted by: Tim Robbins <email@example.com>