- Update asterisk13 to 13.35.0
- Asterisk project now embeds pjsip 2.10, get it's distribution
from github and adapt port
- Remove patch merged upstream
- Refresh patches and rename to current naming scheme
- Reorder some variables to silnce portlint warning
Make asterisk13 port use the bundled pjproject(pjsip) library, as
suggested by upstream.
Force the bundled pjproject to use external srtp library provided
by ports to ensure it and asterisk itself link to the same library.
This decouples asterisk from the pjsip port, allowing it to be
upsdaated without breaking asterisk. 
PR: 245607 
Submitted by: yuri