net-p2p/bazarr-devel: Read package_info to be inline with the other *arrs
radarr, sonarr, lidarr and prowlarr read package info from a file package_info.
bazarr has this functionality as well, and this patch implements this in the
FreeBSD package. This info is shown in the status page, and helps with support
(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
net-p2p/bazarr*: new ports for bazarr and bazarr-devel
Bazarr is a companion application to Sonarr and Radarr that manages and
downloads subtitles based on your requirements.
- net-p2p/bazarr uses latest stable release
- net-p2p/bazarr-devel uses beta builds (created automatically from
development branch once a day, if there were changes to that branch)
- Ports dont have bundled dependencies unbundled (yet).
Talked this over with upstream, they are not going to unbundle
for support-workload avoidance and ease-of-install they get from the
fact they bundle all dependencies on specific versions.
- Reserve UID and GID for bazarr daemon process
- Add to net-p2p/Makefile
- The plists are auto-generated as in multimedia/tautulli.