- tox12 ProjectTox-Core library, a decentralized and secure messenger (legacy)
- 0.1.11_3,1 net-im
=1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: thierry@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-03-07 20:56:21
- Last Update: 2018-08-18 13:15:18
- SVN Revision: 477501
- People watching this port, also watch:: SparseBitSet, py39-cysignals, R-cran-eRm, python
- Also Listed In: net-p2p
- License: GPLv3
- Tox is a decentralized, secure messenger with audio and video chat capabilities.
You can see it as an alternative to Skype.
This is only the core library. To use it, you have to install a client, like
e.g. net-im/toxic, net-im/qTox or net-im/uTox.
This legacy version must be used only with uTox (untill a new release).
cgit – GitHub – GitLab –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: toxcore-legacy
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1514391164
SHA256 (TokTok-c-toxcore-v0.1.11_GH0.tar.gz) = 85b6184a160c343616e3253a0bf728cfe1588e73b6d6f8772aa1e44061e41b10
SIZE (TokTok-c-toxcore-v0.1.11_GH0.tar.gz) = 458597
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- checkmk : devel/check
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libvpx.so : multimedia/libvpx
- libsndfile.so : audio/libsndfile
- libsodium.so : security/libsodium
- libopencv_core.so : graphics/opencv-core
- libopus.so : audio/opus
- libconfig.so : devel/libconfig
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for toxcore-legacy-0.1.11_3,1:
DAEMON=off: Bootstrap daemon
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cmake compiler:c11 libtool pathfix pkgconfig
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- port moved to net-im/tox on 2018-08-18
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
18 Aug 2018 13:15:18
After r472992 the last consumer net-im/uTox now uses net-im/tox
Approved by: thierry (maintainer)
29 Jul 2018 22:18:46
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
in the ports tree (via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk and lang/gcc) which
has now moved from GCC 6 to GCC 7 by default.
This includes ports
- featuring USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- featuring USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and those
- with USES=compiler specifying one of openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x,
c++11-lib, c++11-lang, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib.
09 May 2018 20:27:52
Bump PORTREVISION on more opencv consumers due to opencv update
07 Mar 2018 20:55:44
- Repocopy tox to tox12, to be used by uTox
- Upgrade tox to v0.2.0
Release notes at https://github.com/TokTok/c-toxcore/releases/tag/v0.2.0
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D14558
Number of commits found: 4