net-im/prosody: refactor and move to lua 5.2
- Use Lua 5.2 and drop support for the dead LuaJIT.
- Explicitly state all required configure options
as the "freebsd" preset has some of them wrong.
- Do not install the example certs as they clutter the
config directory and nobody should ever use them.
They can be recreated with prosodyctl if needed.
- Remove the broken "daemonize" option from the rc script,
handle all actions with "prosodyctl" instead.
- Change data directory from /usr/local/var/lib/prosody to
/var/db/prosody and include instructions in UPDATING
- Install the prosody migrator
- Use arc4random
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviewed by: lx (maintainer), Sascha Biberhofer <email@example.com>
Approved by: lx (maintainer timeout)