- pauker Java-based flashcard learning using the Leitner system
- 1.8 misc =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2007-12-14 23:43:53
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- Also Listed In: education java
- License: not specified in port
- Pauker is a Java program for flashcard learning based on the Leitner system.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/misc/pauker/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install misc/pauker
- pkg install pauker
- PKGNAME: pauker
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (pauker-1.8.jar) = cbc675bcbae0fc0a30d1a28d929409b5f8fd4b629b9df0c8c61760fb75380a6b
SIZE (pauker-1.8.jar) = 7663902
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- java : java/openjdk8
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:28
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
misc: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Adam Weinberger <email@example.com>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alan E <alane@FreeBSD.org>
* Alex Semenyaka <email@example.com>
* Alex Stangl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Logvinov <avl@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexander Logvinov <email@example.com>
* Alexander Nusov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Timoshenko <email@example.com>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
20 Nov 2020 07:16:06
Add education virtual category
Submitted by: PauAmma
26 Nov 2019 21:46:13
Clean up after java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk6-jre removal
java/openjdk6 support was removed from Mk/bsd.java.mk (r512662) and
java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk6-jre were removed from the ports tree
(r512663). Now this patch completely removes remaining stuff from the
PR: 241953 (exp-run)
Reviewed by: glewis
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D22342
16 May 2014 21:05:58
- Update to 1.8
- Support staging
Submitted by: Alex Stangl <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
|20 Sep 2013 20:50:59
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
10 Dec 2012 13:43:44
Decommissioning java 1.5 (EOLed since October 2009):
suppress any reference to JAVA_VERSION= 1.5+ (part3)
21 Jul 2011 05:03:02
Now that the Java 1.3 and Java 1.4 ports are deprecated and will expire soon,
remove support for them from bsd.java.mk. As Jikes is not available in Java 1.5
or higher, remove it from bsd.java.mk too (suggested by hq@) and from the ports
which used it (only occurences were USE_JIKES=no). Support for the Blackdown VM
is also removed, as it is not available in Java 1.5 and higher.
Also remove the mapping from Java 1.1-1.4 to Java 1.5+ in bsd.java.mk to detect
old, broken ports; therefore bump the minimal value of JAVA_VERSION to 1.5.
While here, replace static values of JAVA_VERSION in files/*.in by
Submitted by: rene
Tested on: pointyhat-west -exp
19 Mar 2011 12:38:54
- Get Rid MD5 support
22 Aug 2009 00:28:34
- Switch SourceForge ports to the new File Release System: categories starting
06 Jun 2008 13:45:40
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
14 Dec 2007 23:42:40
Pauker is a Java program for flashcard learning based on the Leitner system.
Submitted by: Alex Stangl <alex at stangl.us>