|Port details on branch 2023Q1
- e2fsprogs-libblkid Blkid library from e2fsprogs package
- 1.46.6 misc
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: mandree@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2023-02-02 23:51:21
- Last Update: 2023-02-02 23:49:52
- Commit Hash: 7a606eb
- Also Listed In: devel
- License: LGPL20+
- Block device identification library from the e2fsprogs package.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/misc/e2fsprogs-libblkid/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install misc/e2fsprogs-libblkid
- pkg install e2fsprogs-libblkid
- PKGNAME: e2fsprogs-libblkid
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1675376753
SHA256 (e2fsprogs-1.46.6.tar.xz) = a77517f19ff5e4e97ede63536566865dd5d48654e13fc145f5f2249ef7c4f4fc
SIZE (e2fsprogs-1.46.6.tar.xz) = 7051160
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages. This is doubly so for new ports, like this one.
- Master port: sysutils/e2fsprogs-core
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- makeinfo : print/texinfo
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libuuid.so : misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cpe gmake makeinfo pkgconfig tar:xz
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: sysutils/e2fsprogs-core|
02 Feb 2023 23:49:52
|Matthias Andree (mandree)
sysutils/e2fsprogs: bugfix update to 1.46.6
Add patch to make m_offset reliable. Due to some race conditions on the
pipeline between FreeBSD's yes a, which emits 8190-long writes on
13-STABLE, and GNU dd (gdd), which it pipes its output into, gdd can
sometimes receive short reads occasionally, and because the count=
normally is the number of read(2) calls dispatched, this then leads to a
shorter reference "file system" that we crcsum, and that causes false
negative test results. gdd warns that iflag=fullblock would avoid
effects of short reads, but this warning is discarded in the test
script. Anyways, patch m_offset to use dd's and gdd's iflag=fullblock,
which causes (g)dd to call read(2) again until the block is full for
each nominal block, so we definitely read the desired output size 512 kB
no matter what shorter blocks might travel through the pipeline.
(cherry picked from commit 594ba3e582e75df1ad69e7b039dadb16e164e843)
Number of commits found: 1