- mandelbulber2 Three-dimensional fractals generator
- 2.20_1 math
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-06-23 04:39:48
- Last Update: 2020-02-05 02:07:27
- SVN Revision: 525251
- License: GPLv3
- Mandelbulber creatively generates three-dimensional fractals.
Explore trigonometric, hyper-complex, Mandelbox, IFS, and many other
Render with a great palette of customizable materials to create stunning images
* Enlightening Documentation
* Renders trigonometric, hyper-complex, Mandelbox, IFS, and many other 3D
* Complex 3D ray-marching: hard shadows, ambient occlusion, depth of field,
translucency & refraction, etc.
* Rich GUI in Qt 5 environment
* Unlimited image resolution on 64-bit systems
* Program compiled for x86 and x64 CPUs (Linux, Windows, OSX)
* Simple 3D navigator
* Distributed Network Rendering
* Rendering using OpenCL
* Key-frame animation for all parameters with different interpolations
* Material management
* Texture mapping (color, luminosity, diffusion, normal maps, displacement)
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: mandelbulber2
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1575695726
SHA256 (buddhi1980-mandelbulber2-2.20_GH0.tar.gz) = e2f94cd68815724c5d05c77e4030784f4a225421500c2b20a215508d69f07c6f
SIZE (buddhi1980-mandelbulber2-2.20_GH0.tar.gz) = 74812702
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages. This is doubly so for new ports, like this one.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- opencl>0 : devel/opencl
- gmake : devel/gmake
- xorgproto>=0 : x11/xorgproto
- moc : devel/qt5-buildtools
- qmake : devel/qt5-qmake
- libQt5UiTools.a : devel/qt5-uitools
- Library dependencies:
- libgsl.so : math/gsl
- libIlmImf.so : graphics/openexr
- libImath.so : graphics/ilmbase
- liblzo2.so : archivers/lzo2
- libomp.so : devel/openmp
- libOpenCL.so : devel/ocl-icd
- libpng.so : graphics/png
- libsndfile.so : audio/libsndfile
- libtiff.so : graphics/tiff
- libGL.so : graphics/mesa-libs
- libQt5Core.so : devel/qt5-core
- libQt5Gui.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-gui
- libQt5Multimedia.so : multimedia/qt5-multimedia
- libQt5Network.so : net/qt5-network
- libQt5Test.so : devel/qt5-testlib
- libQt5Widgets.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-widgets
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for mandelbulber2-2.20_1:
EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang gl gmake qmake qt:5 xorg
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 9
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
05 Feb 2020 02:07:27
Remove duplicate port math/mandelbulber2
graphics/mandelbulber was created earlier.
Reported by: pkubaj
05 Jan 2020 02:17:33
graphics/ilmbase, graphics/openexr: upgrade to upstream v2.4.0
graphics/gstreamer1-plugins-openexr: switch from C++98 to C++11 to
match new OpenEXR headers and unbreak compilation.
Bump PORTREVISION of all ports depending directly on either, based
on assessing INDEX-12 (bump_portrevision.pl -l (shallow) used).
The update was deliberately deferred until after 2020Q1, and should
not be MFH'd back to it.
07 Dec 2019 05:59:20
math/mandelbulber2: Update 2.19 -> 2.20
Reported by: portscout
25 Oct 2019 23:41:34
math/gsl: update to 2.6
- math/p5-Math-GSL does not seem to have any upstream activity to make it work
with this version -> mark it broken
- this also breaks the two consumers of this port
- biology/gemma: has a conflict with cblas, and is makred broken.
Exp-run by: antoine
21 Sep 2019 18:59:57
devel/openmp: update to 9.0.0
- Connect tests to the framework to help QA remaining patches
- Force rebuild all consumers after https://reviews.llvm.org/D59783
07 Aug 2019 16:49:18
31 Jul 2019 05:23:22
math/mandelbulber2: Update 2.18-1 -> 2.19
Reported by: portscout
26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
23 Jun 2019 04:39:31
New port: math/mandelbulber2: Three-dimensional fractals generator
Number of commits found: 9