- iml Integer Matrix Library
- 1.0.5_1 math =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: thierry@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-04-03 16:06:59
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- License: GPLv2
- IML is a free library of C source code which implements algorithms for computing
exact solutions to dense systems of linear equations over the integers.
Currently, IML provides the following functionalities:
- Nonsingular rational system solving: compute the unique rational solution X
to the system AX=B, where A and B are integer matrices, A nonsingular.
- Compute the right nullspace or kernel of an integer matrix.
- Certified linear system solving: compute a minimal denominator solution x to
a system Ax=b, where b is an integer vector and A is an integer matrix with
arbitrary shape and rank profile.
In addition, IML provides some low level routines for a variety of mod p matrix
operations: computing the row-echelon form, determinant, rank profile, and
inverse of a mod p matrix. These mod p routines are not general purpose; they
require that p satisfy some preconditions based on the dimension of the input
matrix (usually p should be prime and should be no more than about 20 bits
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/math/iml/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install math/iml
- pkg install iml
- PKGNAME: iml
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1585924558
SHA256 (iml-1.0.5.tar.bz2) = 1dad666850895a5709b00b97422e2273f293cfadea7697a9f90b90953e847c2a
SIZE (iml-1.0.5.tar.bz2) = 391757
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Library dependencies:
- libgmp.so : math/gmp
- libopenblas.so : math/openblas
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- blaslapack:openblas libtool localbase tar:bz2
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:24
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
math: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Dalton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alessando Sagratini <email@example.com>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
* Amarendra Godbole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
* Andreas Fehlner (email@example.com)
* Andrew L. Neporada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Andrey <email@example.com>
* Andrey Zakhvatov(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
06 May 2020 16:39:12
Bump 37 ports depending on math/openblas through USES=blaslapack:openblas
because after the recent math/openblas update the library name changed in
03 Apr 2020 16:06:10
Adding IML - Integer Matrix Library.
To be used by SageMath.
Number of commits found: 6