- iml Integer Matrix Library
- 1.0.5_1 math =0 1.0.5_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: thierry@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-04-03 16:06:59
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- License: GPLv2
- IML is a free library of C source code which implements algorithms for computing
exact solutions to dense systems of linear equations over the integers.
Currently, IML provides the following functionalities:
- Nonsingular rational system solving: compute the unique rational solution X
to the system AX=B, where A and B are integer matrices, A nonsingular.
- Compute the right nullspace or kernel of an integer matrix.
- Certified linear system solving: compute a minimal denominator solution x to
a system Ax=b, where b is an integer vector and A is an integer matrix with
arbitrary shape and rank profile.
In addition, IML provides some low level routines for a variety of mod p matrix
operations: computing the row-echelon form, determinant, rank profile, and
inverse of a mod p matrix. These mod p routines are not general purpose; they
require that p satisfy some preconditions based on the dimension of the input
matrix (usually p should be prime and should be no more than about 20 bits
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/math/iml/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install math/iml
- pkg install iml
- PKGNAME: iml
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1585924558
SHA256 (iml-1.0.5.tar.bz2) = 1dad666850895a5709b00b97422e2273f293cfadea7697a9f90b90953e847c2a
SIZE (iml-1.0.5.tar.bz2) = 391757
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Library dependencies:
- libgmp.so : math/gmp
- libopenblas.so : math/openblas
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- blaslapack:openblas libtool localbase tar:bz2
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|06 May 2020 16:39:12
Bump 37 ports depending on math/openblas through USES=blaslapack:openblas
because after the recent math/openblas update the library name changed in
|03 Apr 2020 16:06:10
Adding IML - Integer Matrix Library.
To be used by SageMath.
Number of commits found: 3